Arkansas Surgical Hospital
Arkansas Surgical Hospital is one of the only physician owned hospitals in the state of Arkansas. ASH specializes in surgical treatments for joints, spines and other musculoskeletal injuries. It was established in 2005 and currently has 17 physician owners. As a physician owned facility, the decisions made at all levels are patient focused and made by practicing physicians who are on the front line in treating those patients.
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital is the only CMS double 5-start rated hospitals in the state, only 1/19 in the country.
- Our skilled physicians and caring staff provide exceptional healthcare to all patients and offer many remarkable amenities including:
- 41 private patient suites
- One of the highest nurse-patient ratios in the state for specialized, personal care
- 11 state-of-the-art operating rooms
- Infection rates of less than 0.5%, compared to national average of 3%